Skiing holiday in Zell am See-Kaprun at the Waldhof
Three peaks, a lot of fun
It is not for nothing that Zell am See-Kaprun is generally considered to be a winter paradise. Three mountains and 138 km of slopes invite you to enjoy a first-class skiing experience. Whether the Maiskogel and Schmitten mountains or alpine challenges on the mighty Kitzsteinhorn, your skiing holiday in Zell am See-Kaprun is guaranteed to be anything but boring.
Choose your ski area in Zell am See
Depending on your tastes and interests, you can put together your own personal skiing holiday in Zell am See, choosing the mountain of your choice or even skiing on all three peaks:
- Schmitten: 77 km of slopes with five downhill runs and guaranteed snow. The views of over 30 3,000 m peaks invite you to dream. Make sure to enjoy a short break at one of the huts.
- Maiskogel: This mountain in Kaprun with its 20 km primarily caters to the needs of young guests. Skiing together over wide, easy slopes with a snowpark for kids makes children's hearts beat faster.
- Kitzsteinhorn: The imposing peak offers skiing on 41 km of slopes until well into the summer. Steep, challenging runs, snow parks and, if you want to have a little break from skiing in Zell am See, a glacier trail for cross-country skiers promise action for everyone.
From winter 2016/17, a new cable car on the Salersbachköpfl connects the Schmitten at Zell am See with the Glemmtal. The Zell am See-Kaprun ski area is therefore even closer to the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn. You now have direct access to 270 additional kilometres of slopes at the “Home of Casual” that was given its name for a reason, as you may soon find out yourself.
Look forward to a variety of additional services, including:
- Culinary delights at the huts and restaurants in the region
- Fun après-ski and lavish parties
- Schmitten Night Slope with night skiing three evenings a week